Re: please check new blitz license

Thus spake Jules Bean (jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk):

> It also fails point #1 - Free Redistribution
>
> > In my opinion, this one goes in non-free...
>
> I suggest the John points the author at the DFSG and suggests a slight
> weakening of this...

I don't wanna be anti-Debian, or classed as such.. but there has to be a point
where we seriously have to look at a company or a code and say flat out "These
people don't WANT it to be included in Debian."  Please recall that we qualify
licenses for the DFSG, NOT the reverse.  We don't need to be forcing licenses
under DFSG when the original intent of the author is clearly stated in those
licenses.

Got it?

Jarrod