away till wednesday

>From some minutes in the future till about wednesday I'll be
going either to a trip to cool down, or a rest clinic. Not very
serious, just stress. I'm unsubscribing debian-devel in the
meantime, but leaving all others. (So if there's a thread in
debian-devel in which I participated, feel free to CC me)

If someone (a registered Debian developer) wants to do a
Non-Maintainer-Uplosd of one of my packages, feel free.
In special, I have the .deb freeciv 1.7.0 ready to build, but
wasn't able to compile; if anyone wants to try it's just a
matter of applying the diff from 1.6.3 and fixing the changelog.
Or otherwise, the 1.7.0-1.diff.gz is in
http://master/debian/org/~lalo

[]s,
                                               +----
--
   Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night...
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org