Re: download stats

On Fri, Aug 07, 1998 at 01:28:24PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, David Welton wrote:
>
> > I've kind of wondered off and on if we could get any sort of download
> > stats for, say, ftp.debian.org, or any of the other 'big' sites.  Of
> > course the results are probably quite unrepresentative and
> > unscientific in any number of ways, but... it would be fun to look
> > through just the same:-)
>
> ftp1.us.debian.org does 70gbyte a month, I assume the other sites are
> similar..

How much of that is my packages? ;-)  That's really more what I'm
curious about.. which packages are more popular, which dont ever get
downloaded, etc..  It would be interesting to know.  Personally, I
dont have many packages that I'm not interested in, so, it's not as if
it's important in any way.. just curiousity:-)

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org