Re: New Webmaster Needed

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Kysh Dragon wrote:

: > > One thing I forgot to mention. You need to be a developer for this
: > > position as it requires access to the Debian machines.
: >
: > ... and becoming a developer is described within the Development
: > section beneath the main web page.
:
: A note of caution, though, for those interested -- This process takes
: several months.

Don't think so; an acquaintance of mine became a developer recently, and
it took about two weeks altogether (I don't think it was even that long
but I'll err on the side of caution)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD