RE: Gnome Midnight Commander (Was: Weekend upgrade seems to mess up L ocales)

Hmmm.  I guess I'm loosing my mind!

I did compile gmc at one time.  However, I assumed it was overwritten by
the Gnome packages Jim put together because when I installed the
gnome-panel package, it would launch gmc on startup.  Since I never got
panel to compile before, I assumed that gmc was integrated into the
package somehow.  My mistake.

This would make a good package, and it's easy to build from the sources
on rhlab's ftp site.  If there's interest I could throw together a
package unless the Midnight Commander developer wants to do it.

-Brent