Packages to give away

Hi Colleagues,

I'd like to give away the following packages:

pax -- easy package.
       Be sure two follow the 1.5 series, it has a BSD license,
       whereas the 2.1 series is non-free.
       (I don't use pax, so it would be good if you'd use it
        regularly)
xphoon -- easy.

p3nfs -- This package is rather tricky, since it depends on
         Linux's internal NFS code. Needs an experienced
         developer.

David

--
David Frey (B98D36A9) = 51F35923114FC864 7D05FF173C61EFDE
  -- Henry Spencer