Re: Copyright question

  In addition to the above notices, the following copyright
  notice applies to the BIZNET ISO 8859-2 (Central European)
  X Window System Fonts:

   Copyright c 1996, 1997 BIZNET Poland, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

   * BIZNET is a registered trademark of BIZNET Poland, Inc.
   * The names BIZNET Aplos, BIZNET Anagnostiko, BIZNET Chimera,
     BIZNET Chartis, BIZNET Fotinos and BIZNET Kathimerini are
     trademarks of BIZNET Poland, Inc.

    RM> Since the additional notice doesn't talk about copyright, only
    RM> about trademark, I think we're fine.

Thanks.  But what about the "All Rights Reserved" clause?  What does it
mean?  There is no such clause in the license of the original fonts.

Milan Zamazal