Re: what about delaying hamm release

what about the new version that is waiting in master's Incoming? Will
it be installed in Hamm? Is it any better that previous versions?

I don't think we should delay Hamm anymore. The whole world knows we
are releasing today. And besides, we will always have the chance to
correct our mistakes in new releases. Brian White said 2.1 should not
be too far and should not take as long as Hamm did.

peloy.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department