apt_0.1.3.deb stability ?

Hi,

Does anyone know how stable we can expect apt_0.1.3.deb to be.

I want to put a version of apt in the ``install'' directory of the CD's (just
to save people some bandwidth), and want to know if using 0.1.3 is better than
0.1.1 or 0.0.17 (which is what is currently there).

It doesn't really matter if it turns out to be broken, since it isn't being
installed by default --- It would just be nice to be able to put a note on the
errata saying ``BTW there's a copy of APT on the official CD'', once we're
happy it works OK.

So which version do people recommend ?

Cheers, Phil.