Re: Enlightenment debs are up

Tim Sailer wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 20, 1998 at 04:05:05AM -0400, Shaleh wrote:
> > I assume that you installed the Imlib packages too?  If so, then no I
> > have not seen this on a properly set up system.  Please do a ldconfig
> > -v|grep Imlbi and make sure it shows up in a sane place.
>
>         libImlib.so.1 => libImlib.so.1.7.0
>
> As for 'properly set up', everything else is working fine.
>
> Tim
>
> --
>  (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
>         My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
> ** Disclaimer: My views/comments/beliefs, as strange as they are, are my own.**

Tim, I just ran strings on Imlib -- it does not mention /usr/etc.  Did
you use my package or compile your own?  If you compiled your own then
please grab my diff.gz and see what I changed to make Imlib more policy
compliant.  Otherwise I would like to see the output of "string
/usr/lib/libImlib.so.1.7.0|grep usr" and proof that the lib came from my
package.