Re: Kaffe 1.0 beta debian package...

On Jul 15, Ean Schuessler decided to present us with:
> It's at http://www.novare.net/~ean/kaffe
>
> It's my first packaging effort, so, be gentle.

Actually I downloaded a .deb from the kaffe ftp site, the same
directory where the source is. If they're willing to maintain
it, we could check (lintian) it and explain to them what they're
doing wrong assuming they are (the package seems OK to me)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
   Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night...
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org