Intent to Package and not package

Well, first the bad news.  Apsfilter isn't going to work for me and so I'm not
the best person to package it... I'm going to have to let it go back into
withdrawn or let somebody else pick it up.  (there were a couple of people
interested while i was getting my developer's status).

Instead... there's a few packages I'd like to do.

One is TimeTracker.  It's a small program I use here at work to help keep track
of how much time is spent on a given project/set of projects.  I'm not sure of
the copyright, if someone could clarify (direct from the web page):

| You may copy it and modify it in any way you like, including selling it. I
| would have liked to use the GNU public license, but haven't done so at the
| moment. But if you can do what you want to do under the GNU license, you are
| allowed to!

The other is a collection of puzzles such in a package called xpuzzles by David
Bagley (the same author who put together xabacus that I adopted).  It contains
several binaries that duplicate those puzzles (like rubic's cube, the pyrimid
and variations) that were popular 10-15 years ago.

I looked through dselect's list of packages for Bo and wnpp and didn't find a
reference to any of the binaries or the package as a whole.  Unless I missed
it, I would like to package them.
http://benham.net/index.html