Re: intent to package x2x

On Wed, Jul 15, 1998 at 07:30:23PM +0100, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> x2x is a really neat program that lets you use the mouse and keyboard on
> another Xwindows display (but it's a bit useless unless you can see
> the screen in question).  Someone suggested packaging this a while
> ago and now I need it, I'll package it.
>
> PS: Can anybody remember the other program that was mentioned?

The search finally turned up good - xpropsel was the name. I'll have a look
before deciding whether to package it up or not.

Cheers

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian Linux  http://www.debian.org  The superior Linux distribution