Re: Becoming "an official reseller" of Debian (was Re: A bit offtopic....)

Ray Dassen wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 1998 at 10:06:46AM +0200, Tibor Koleszar wrote:
> > So: we have a ISP company, and how can we became a official "reseller" of
> > debian?
>
> See http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors . There are no official resellers
> of Debian; anyone can make Debian CDs. The closest thing Debian has to
> official resellers are CD manufacturers that press CDs based on the official
> CD images Debian provides.

Depending on the volume of sales, it may be cheaper to simply become a reseller
of another vendor. I believe that LSL, for example, is willing to sell CDs at a
volume discount for resale. There is now LSL Australia and at least one of
the vendors in Europe is strictly a reseller of CDs.

Jay Treacy