Re: Is which state is slink ?

Last I checked slink is not a full system.  Rather it is packages that
were too new/unstable for Hamm.  If you want the newest packages or the
latest features I recommend running dselect or apt with both Hamm and
Slink selected.  This way you get everything.

Slink has no goals.  Debian is trying to moving away from release
goals.  Debian has some goals, but will try to not tie them to a
specific release.  Hopefully this will allow for swifter releases than
in the past.