Re: socks5

On Mon, Jul 13, 1998 at 12:06:27AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Is anyone working on a socks5 package?  I couldn't see it in the WNPP.
> If nobody is working on it, I guess I could.

I've got a package here that works (or at least used to), but I'd like to
get it more compliant before releasing it (rather than release it broken and
then writing complicated postinst script to try and fix things up).

Unfortunately I've been really busy recently, but I'll try and have a bash
at work since quite a bit of time is spent waiting for the compile.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian Linux  http://www.debian.org  The superior Linux distribution