Re: dynamic mod_perl & libperl.so (was Re: .so and .a libs, tcl, postgres = in over my head)

    Jason> Actually, on closer examination - under linx you need to
    Jason> speically compile the main program for it's symbols to be
    Jason> exported (I -think-) Try removing the 'one' and see if it
    Jason> resolves two.

Without the reference to 'one' (which is in the main program), the
program operates correctly.

Further investigation (otherwise known as 'man dlopen') shows that
you're right.  The main executable requires an '-rdynamic' for
everything to work correctly and you still need to explicitly link
libz2.so to libz1.so.

--
Stephen
---