Intent to package libapache-mod-python, python-gd, python-pygresql

I intend to package up a few more python related packages:

Nearly finished:

  libapache-mod-python - (aka PyApache) Embedding python in apache.

If somebody else would like to package one of this, I'm glad to hand them
over. If nobody cares, I'll take them:

  python-gd - a python wrapper for GD
  python-pygresql - a python interface for PostgreSQL
  python-opengl - a python wrapper for Mesa

As soon as I have preliminary versions of those packages, they will show
up on http://www.mathi.uni-heidelberg.de/~flight/debian-private/. Expect
PyApache RSN.

	Gregor