Re: Soft we should probably have: maxwell

> There was talk on the gnome list pondering if it should be ported to Gtk or
> Gnome.

Frankly this bothers me.  We do not need every app ported to QT, GTK, or
whatever.  We especially do not need the GNOME specific GTK.  Please
everyone -- make it so people can use your app regardless of what else
the user runs.  I like running Xlib, Xt, lesstiff, motif, gtk, fltk
apps.  Gives me variety.  I left Windows because everything looked the
same.  Got rather damn boring.

We as a community waste too much time moving already written and tested
code from one thing to another.  don't like this orb, okay re-write it
in C.  Do not like this app, okay re-write it in Qt.  And so on and so
on.  Time better spent elsewhere.