Re: Uploaded libtool 1.0h-5 (source all) to master

Frederic,

> Changes:
>  libtool (1.0h-5) frozen unstable; urgency=high

are you planning on packaging 1.2a? RH 5.1 contrib section has it, and
several upstream authors are already using it. Normally, I wouldn't mind
that but it's kind of a PITA to change configure.in becasue aclocal complies
soundly about missing macros. I'm not sure, but it *looks* like 1.2 is not
bug for bug compatible with 1.0, althought the rpath thing is still there,
and the interlibrary depency stuff is still missing.

						Marcelo