Re: New package, maybe...

In article <[🔎] 19980703095845.B13107@sailer.rhic.bnl.gov>,
	sailer@sailer.rhic.bnl.gov (Tim Sailer) writes:
> On Fri, Jul 03, 1998 at 03:50:27PM +0200, Dr. Michael Meskes wrote:
>> Tim Sailer writes:
[snip]
>> > and there's the famous Big Brother.
[snip]

> Big Brother I'll have to do a search on. I don't remember it at all.

http://maclawran.ca/bb-dnld/

The latest version has a very restrictive copyright. Sounds like
a binary-only non-free package to me...

>From their copyright:

1.You may not sell Big Brother, nor sell any of the functionality it
provides. No part of the Big Brother system may be used as part of
any commercial product without having first obtained a commercial
licence from the MacLawran Group Inc.

3.You agree not to redistribute the code without written permission
from the MacLawran Group Inc.

--
 ____