Re: libc6_2.0.7r-3 considered harmful
Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> I upgraded this morning and my hamm installation is unusable. I cannot
> boot into it. What should I do? Reinstall?
1. Take out your boot disk
2. Get the new library .deb files Dwarf compiles
3. Boot with the bootdisk, don't mount root=/dev/sda1
4. Mount your regular / under /mnt
5. Get the library .deb files on your disks
6. Unpack them using ar, tar, zcat (should be on the boot disk)
7. sync, umount, reboot
8. Cross fingers.
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org