Re: non-free and "cd-ok", again

jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk (Jules Bean) writes:

> Because we don't believe in
> non-free software.  (Oops, and there's me using mysql.  Caught myself
> out.. ;-)

I think the "we" should be taken with a grain of salt.  While i like
and prefer free software i use non-free software if there is either no
other choice or if the free equivalent is actually not good at all.

                                Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------