Debian ad will go into October LJ

Too many things are happening in my life at once. We missed
the June deadline for reserving space for the ad. This means
that the earliest we can get the ad in is for October. I can
promise you that we will be ready for the next deadline!

This gives us a few weeks to get this thing done. I am
gone until Sunday, but will organize the feedback given
so far (much of it very useful) so that Will has something
more concrete to use for the next revision. Unfortunately,
I will also be going out of town again on Wednesday for
at least 3 days.

Jay Treacy

P.S. Will, I waited for you on #debian on Thursday night.
I'll be on again on Sunday.