New xfstt uploaded

Ok...this took me much longer than it should have but...I have been extremely
busy lately.

This fixes a few bugs (including one that was reported yesterday, and was
already fixed in the version I was about to upload...I love it when
I do that ;) ). This means...it now allows for multiple connections
simultaneously.

It should now be FHS compliant (users of old versions will need to manually
fix where their fonts are).

Other than that it is a new upstream version with new encodings, smaller
pre-allocated mmaps and other goodness.

Just wanted to let y'all know. (This one shouldn't have taklen so long but...
Life tends to get in the way of important things...)

-Steve

--
** Stephen Carpenter ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** sjc@delphi.com **
"All authority is quite degrading."