Re: About packaging wx-ftp

> Martin Bialasinski <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de> wrote:
> > It would be better, if someone with a motif kit would maintain it, so I
> > hesitate to release it. Anyone interested?
>
> If lesstif doesn't word, please file an appropriate bug report against
> lesstif.

I wouldn't do it - it will only make "bug file" even bigger.
I've been in direct contact with lesstif developers and they are just not
ready for a program that uses many Motif 2.x features. They placed it under
their list of applications they would like to support.
Just for the record, supporting Motif 2.x features is not on the list of the
immediate Lesstif goals.

Alex Y.
--
   _