Re: automating the "Intents to package" was Re: Please follow protocol when you announce your Intents to package

--On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 4:16 pm -0400 Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net> wrote:

> Well classes just ended (I was taking a summer course).  So everyone put
> your heads together and tell me what you want.  Once a general idea is
> agreed on I will happily code it.  If we want vacations and stuff --
> that is fine also.  How much security are we allowing for here?  How
> should we control access to the page??  Maybe it would be better to
> write a shell script on master/va for vacations?  `vacation -on -time="5
> days" shaleh` (as long as shaleh=uid I get set to "vacationing for x").
> This will then be displayed on a web page and/or sent to a mailing list
> once a week.
>
> Basically I enjoy small, stupid coding projects like this.  Lets me
> vent.

Make sure you don't miss out on any prior work done around this area.

Was netgod involved?  I seem to remember someone saying so, but he hasn't
commented on this thread yet.  So I've been rude enough to Cc: him directly

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |