Re: bad kernel 2.0.34 bug ?

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:

> i have 40 identical computers here, and one of them has the same problems.
> i guess some trouble with the mainboard, but i'm not sure and could not
> investigate till today. all other machines work fine (with hard disk,
> 2 have network card problems, but that should affect this).

	I'm thinking that may be it too, since it occurs with all drives
on both controllers.  I fried the floppy controller a couple of months
ago, but I don't recall this problem 'till recently.  By the way, I have
not been able to get the floppy controller on an IO board to function yet
(tried three IO boards) , tried everything I could think of.  Does anyone
have experience with this?

	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>