Re: install.txt looks weird

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen wrote:

> * Maarten Boekhold (Wed, Jun 24, 1998 at 12:50:13PM +0200)
> > Hi,
> >
> > The install.txt that is refered to from the web-site looks weird. I don't
> > know if this is intentional, but section-titles are displayed like:
> >
> > AAddvvaanncceedd PPoowweerr MMaannaaggeemmeenntt
> >
> > ie. all letters are duplicated.
>
> Looks like "overstrike", try looking at it with "less", and you'll find
> that the double lettered words are in bold font.

And what about the users who click on the link from Netscape, like I did?
They get it the way I wrote....

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |