Offering packages

I'm offering most of my packages.  I will still maintain those of them,
which nobody wants to take over.

Maintenance of most these packages is trivial, upstream releases are
rare.  Since some of them are related to Czech, Slovak, or Latin-2
environment, it could be good opportunity for someone from Czech
Republic or Slovakia to take some of them and become a new Debian
maintainer.

The list of offered packages:

  comm/casio          - Casio diary backup utility
  text/cstocs         - recoding utility (Latin-2 countries charsets mostly)
  devel/cweb          - literate programming in C/C++
  devel/cweb-latex    - CWEB with LaTeX
  editors/emacs-czech - Czech and Slovak support for Emacs 19
  games/fortunes-cs   - Czech and Slovak fortunes
  math/sgb            - The Stanford Graphbase
  x11/xntil2          - Latin-2 fonts for X
  x11/xtoolwait       - serializing startup of X applications

I would be especially happy if anyone took sgb, which is a program I
never use.

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell