Re: Propersel for standerd configuration system.

Now, don't get me wrong...I hate windows registries just as badly as
anyone else, and I've been using linuxconf on and off for ages.  But
this has one darn good idea to it: many programs using the same data
source.  For instance, I just installed this machine with one hostname
before realizing that alas, I could not get that hostname!  It was a
royal pain to find all occurances of that hostname and change them all.

Dan