burning debian 2.0 cdroms

given that one day we will be able to release debian 2.0 :
we will have official cdrom images on some ftp servers.

a) who could burn these iamges and test them ? many cd distributors don't have
alpha and m68k machines, and i don't even trust them to test i386 machines.

b) who could burn these images and send cdroms with them to cd distributors ?
they would prefer this before downloading and creating themself, and they
would pay a reasonable fee for this service.

please contact me or cc: to me, so i can make a list.
please name the architecture that you can also test (maybe you can team up
with some alpha or m68k people in you city ?)

andreas