Re: [Off-topic] Licenses (Was: How to reratify the DFSG ?)

On Mon, Jun 01, 1998 at 08:38:50AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> > Most copyrights have a note that states, if a clause is invalid under a
> > certain jurisdication, all other parts of the license remain intact.
>
> Of course, the Troll Tech license does not.

I can now see where the point of contention is.  And yes, it does worry me.
However, like other things I'm going to let it be resolved BEFORE I give up
on it.  While unlikely, it IS possible that the Troll Tech people or the FSF
people will come to their senses and change their licenses to be more
reasonable.

We hope.