Re: Username length inconsistencies.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Username length inconsistencies.
- From: Carey Evans <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Jun 1998 18:02:58 +1200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: 's message of "Sun, 31 May 1998 22:57:30 -0400 (EDT)"
- References: <E0ygKmw-0000pv-00@jessica>
<email@example.com>(Alex Yukhimets) writes:
> Sure, this would work, but I was talking about _shell_script_ way of doing
test $UID -eq 0
Carey Evans http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/
"[UNIX] appears to have the inside track on being the replacement for
CP/M on the largest microcomputers (e.g. those based on 68000...)"
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com