Re: Debian development modem (was The broken libjpeg-6b is in RH 5.1)

On Thu, May 28, 1998 at 01:49:11PM +0100, M.C. Vernon wrote:
>                                                 This of course means that
> testing needs to be done, which takes time. I wonder whether more users
> could be involved in testing - it's not obvious how to do this from the
> website, and so I'm reluctant to volunteer without knowing how much is
> involved, though it seems to me that every hamm system is a potential
> testbed - and if this potential is harnessed then perhaps we could get
> releases out more rapidly.

As I see it, the testing group needs any volunteer it can get, so we
should have a Debian Testing HOWTO to help them go in. If someone sends
me a few guidelines or an URL where I can find them, I will try to write
a draft.

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es