Re: Uploaded krb4 0.9.8.980514-1 (source i386) to master

Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
  >Hmm..
  >
  >is this exportable software?
  >
  >Greetings
  >Bernd
  >
  >> Source: krb4
  >> Binary: kerberos4kth-kdc kerberos4kth-x11 kerberos4kth-clients kerberos4kt
      >h kerberos4kth-services kerberos4kth-user kerberos4kth-dev
  >>    * Initial Release.
  >--

Kerberos may not be exported from USA.  It must go into non-us.

     "And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are
      whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I
      come not to call the righteous, but sinners to
      repentance."                     Luke 5:31,32