Re: Ispell ditcs on emacs

On Sun, May 17, 1998 at 12:58:09PM -0500, Rob Browning wrote:

> I think I agree that it's a bug for emacsen to list dictionaries that
> aren't installed.  I'm not sure whether or not this would best be
> handled by each of the emacsen or by emacsen-common.  Could you give a
> full description of the problem, so we can figure out what to do?

Description? Hmmm... basically the emacs package comes configured with a
load of dictionaries that are not necessaryly installed on the system. Check
out the ispell-dictionary-alist variable. I think it should be each
dictionaries responsability to install its own configuration on emacs, using
/etc/emacs/site-start.d/??ispell-dict-lang.el (or something like that)

On the message