Re: US-only packages (Re: Intent to package hesiod)

At 00:56 -0400 1998-05-17, Mark W. Eichin wrote:
>>> I thought the current policy was to let someone else export it ...
>
>This is unnecessary; reasonable krb4 and krb5 implementations are
>available legally-implemented from outside of the US (from the KTH in
>sweden.)  kth krb4 actually uses autoconf, so it's much *easier* to
>work with than any MIT krb4 release or Cygnus CNS krb4...

Hmm... I didn't know there was a krb5 implementation developed in the free
world (any idea where to find info on that?). ISTR that someone was
packaging kth krb4.

--
Joel "Espy" Klecker    <mailto:jk@espy.org>    <http://web.espy.org/>
Debian GNU/Linux Developer...................<http://www.debian.org/>