tcsh bug on master

	I still think the tcsh infinite loop bug _may_ actually be a
problem with something else in hamm . I get bad behavior that tcsh should
probably not be able to do.  If I kill a bash which is not the login
shell, my session is still terminated : (excess output snipped)

homey 3 > telnet master.debian.org
Trying 205.229.104.5...
debian login: lapeyre
Password:
$ ps
  PID TTY STAT TIME COMMAND
21171  pa S    0:00 -bash
21257  pa R    0:00 ps
$ bash
$ tcsh
debian:~> bash
$ ps
  PID TTY STAT TIME COMMAND
21171  pa S    0:00 -bash
21258  pa S    0:00 bash
21324  pa S    0:00 -csh
21457  pa S    0:00 bash
21459  pa R    0:00 ps
$ kill -9 21258
Killed
$ $ logout   < I didn't type this line >
Connection closed by foreign host.
< notice I didn't kill the login shell, but I was logged out anyway !>
homey 4 > telnet master.debian.org
debian login: lapeyre
Password:
$ ps aux | grep csh
lapeyre  21324 50.8  1.6  1804  1060  ?  R    16:20   0:20 -csh
< runaway tcsh >
$ kill -9 21324

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>