Re: svgalib version 1.2.13-3.1 is miscompiled

I assumed that vga was libc5 and vgag was libc6 (in the early hamm
convention).  My problem is that two svgalib using games show as being
linked with both libc5 and libc6 -- squake and snex9x.  it seems odd
that others use them.  Both segfault at startup.  What do you need to
help me with this.  Both are bin only so I can not recompile.