Re: Package proposal.

On Mon, May 11, 1998 at 01:15:27AM -0500, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> I would like to package the Oracle/Olivetti Virtual Network Computer.

I'm the maintainer of vncserver, xvncviewer and svncviewer (SVGALib). Is
there more to do? Maybe you want to take the packages over, we can talk
about it, although I'm quite happy with them atm.

> The licesnse should meet DFSG.

Yes, it does! It is GPL.

> This would be my first package, any advice on getting started?

Look at Manoj's rules files. YOu find them in the developers corner on the
home page.

Thank you,
Marcus