Latex2RTF

Dear all,

	I could do with this package for using windows (spit) wps on
another machine, but as far as I can make out it has been orphaned and is
not available. Is it currently working, and if so, where can I get it
from, please? If not, is there any chance of it becoming so in the near
future. I have some programming skills, so I could have a look at it I
guess, but not 'til Michalmas term probably... unless I have a dull May
week :)

Yrs,

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Steward-elect of the Cambridge Tolkien Society
Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/8841/
http://www.cam.ac.uk/CambUniv/Societies/tolkien/
http://pick.sel.cam.ac.uk/