Intent to package doc-debian-es

	Hi everyone, I have translated today the New Maintainer HOWTO to
Spanish and am willing to translate some other important debian
documentation to Spanish making it, thus, more accesible to spanish
developers. I intend to package it as doc-debian-es.

	Just a thought: it might be not that polished and now it would
only contain that HOWTO (I will translate Debian FAQ, Debian Policy ...
also) but I would like it to go into hamm/frozen.
	It is only a package with sgml+ps+txt+html in it so even if it is
a new package it won't compromise nothing serious. Any thoughts?
	Could it be considered?

	Saludos

	Javi