Re: Intent to package: uedit
- To: Santiago Vila <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Intent to package: uedit
- From: Craig Sanders <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 16:25:44 +1000
- Message-id: <19980501162544.39005@siva>
- Mail-followup-to: Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980429212757.4744Afirstname.lastname@example.org>; from Santiago Vila on Wed, Apr 29, 1998 at 09:32:04PM +0200
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.3.96.980429212757.4744Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Apr 29, 1998 at 09:32:04PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> > To get maximum speed uedit will disable the wasteful multi-tasking
> > behaviour of Linux and make it do the Right thing, DOS-style
> > single-tasking. Obviously neither X nor networking survive, yay!
> > Network users should stop wasting bandwidth and use a local machine.
> I hope you will give it a priority of "extra", then.
and don't forget these:
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org