Re: Intent to package: uedit
- To: Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Intent to package: uedit
- From: Craig Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 16:25:44 +1000
- Message-id: <19980501162544.39005@siva>
- Mail-followup-to: Santiago Vila <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980429212757.4744Aemail@example.com>; from Santiago Vila on Wed, Apr 29, 1998 at 09:32:04PM +0200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.3.96.980429212757.4744Aemail@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 29, 1998 at 09:32:04PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> > To get maximum speed uedit will disable the wasteful multi-tasking
> > behaviour of Linux and make it do the Right thing, DOS-style
> > single-tasking. Obviously neither X nor networking survive, yay!
> > Network users should stop wasting bandwidth and use a local machine.
> I hope you will give it a priority of "extra", then.
and don't forget these:
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com