intent to package: mayko xmap

I'm going to package up a map viewer for X called mayko xmap, plus some
sample maps. http://www.mayko.com/ .

(I sort of hate to package this, becuase it is binary-only, libc5[1], uses
motif, and is non-free. Many strikes against it. On the plus side, it
works well, is easy to use, and was a lot easier to get working than any
other mapping software I could find for linux, most of which wouldn't even
build.)

--
see shy jo
[1] The maintainers promise this will change soon, and source code might