Re: interest in xfstt package

I have seen a few messages about your "X Strike Force"
I find it interesting. Right now I kno wvery little about X but...
as I said...one of the main reasons I am interested in doing any of
this is that I want to learn
Not knowing much about X is one of the things that holds me back
with xfstt but....I guess one has to start somewhere
(and xfstt seems pretty stable and good so that should give
me time to learn the source code and learn about X
since th e most urgent problem I see is the documemntation)
- -Steve