small problem

I want to create my own package with some tools for teTeX and I've some
problems with it:

1. I put some files into /usr/doc/package-name and in postinst script i
copy them to diferent places as needed. Now when i try to run:

root:~# dpkg -S file-name
/usr/doc/package-name/file-name

I want to add to standard package-name.list file some lines with locations
of files I copy from /usr/doc/package-name to some other places in
postinst script. How can I do it?

2. My package is a bunch of files form different original packages. They
have their own copyrights so I have to put ewhole original packages in
/usr/doc/package-name. Copyeights are non-GPL. As I gues my package should
go into non-free section. Am I right?

3. How should look my debian/rules when I don't need any compilation or
anything? I just want to put files in right places.

4. I create my package at home where I don't have PGP installed. Is PGP
absolutely a "must-have" for developer?

PS. Please e-mail answers to my private address - I'm not subscribed to
this list (yet).