/tmp, O_CREATE -> libstress

Hi, yesterday evening I read your thread about /tmp and O_CREATE.

Very nice, and I created a "libstress" pacakge, now available on:

  ftp://rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl/debian/upload

It toesn't do very much (amongs others, it doesn't overload fopen(), only
open()), but I've already found a bug the man package I've installed on
my computer (maybe it's an old one, cannot check now).

Appart from a /usr/lib/libstress.so.0.0.0 there's not much in the package
(well, there is a README, that explains it a little bit).

Oh, I think the package itself is smaller than the lenght of the
O_CREATE thread on debian-devel -- or at least it would have been,
had dpkg used bzip2, but that is I believe a different thread.

Cheers,

(Note: don't sent email to the adress I currently use. I'm forced to use
it as I don't have telnet access over here, but all email sent to it
will bounce. So, also don't CC me, please. All reactions, please to
joostje@debian.org).