fakeroot and eg++

I seem to be experiencing problems with builds under the fakeroot
environment not creating setuid/gid flags correctly. This may be
related to the fact that I have installed eg++ and libstdc++-2.8,
while the current fakeroot (0.0-11) is still built with
libstdc++-2.7.2.

Trying to rebuild fakeroot from the sources fails because the include
file "String" is not available.

Since I got the impression that eg++ was the standard environment for
hamm, I am a bit surprised that this hasn't come up yet.

	Jens
--
Anyone got a sig to let?