Re: Debian GNU/Linux: Best of the Web! (fwd)

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:

> The Minig Co?  Not likely.  I did a little bit of part time work for them
> and was even offered a job a year and half back.  I refused to take it up
> because they were Gung Ho about NT.  For one of my projects for them I

	Yeah, it really looks like the bulk of the site is MS worship.
But they have a linux zealot doing the linux corner.  I don't know what he
uses, seems pretty careful though. eg, there is a preamble to the list of
news groups warning about interrupting work.  Which reminds me , there is
too much non-essential crap on this list ....... (!)

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>